Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mud bugs

John and I went to a crawfish boil at our friends house, Lisa & Don, in Georgetown this past weekend. We were going to spend the night, but no sitters for the dogs brought us home the same day. 3 hrs up and 3 hrs back. They have a beautiful place on 2.5 acres. Really, really nice. When I got there I told Lisa that I thought I was going to have to call her to bail me out of jail for killing John-he had quit smoking 2 days ago and here I am cooped up in a car with him for 3 hrs!!! NOT FUN! However, definately worth the trip to see one of my dearest, bestest friends, Lisa. Don and Lisa have been having an annual crawfish boil for a while now and we've been to 3 of them - and I CAN EAT CRAWFISH! 10 lbs at a sitting without blinking an eye. So here are some pics from the day. Hey Lisa-GREAT TIME AND GREAT FOOD!! Next time we're spending the night. Love Ya!! Thank you DONNNNNNNN!





No comments:

Post a Comment