Tuesday, April 14, 2009




More pictures of my work. I had 2 challenges I did last week. One was House/Home: requirements were that it had to include a shape of a house or home. So I did an ATC (that's the smaller one) and a 4"X4". I've decided I want to make a small 2 ring book out of the 4"x4" work I make or get. I'm also in a swap-I had to use a "kewpie" image - any theme - just had to use the image. Not an easy image to work with. I'll post a picture of the kewpie later. I have to make 5 of them and will recieve 5 different ones back-all ATC size. It took me almost 3 weeks to figure out what I was going to do with this naked little thing. I made my sample this past Sunday-so here you have it: Life can be a circus. I have no idea where these ideas come from. Will write some more later. I'm at lunch and need to get back to work.

P.S. Karen M.-cheer up; stay confident. Something will come up for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment