Wednesday, April 1, 2009


For those of you who are wondering, who is that person in the picture with Nancy anyways? She is Lisa, one of my very close friends who I consider a kindred spirit. I don't think that of many of my friends. I only have a handful of those I consider kindred spirits and they know who they are without my saying. My kindred spirits understand what I mean when I only speak half a mind, they know how I feel about certain things that are important in my life, such as my husband, my son and my grandaughter; they "gets" me. Lisa GETS ME! She came down from Austin one day (she used to live here in Katy close by) and we hung out-that's when this picture was taken. I love her dearly and I miss her not being here in Katy. But we are going to Austin to see her and Don Easter weekend for their annual crawfish boil and I'm looking forward to it. Don always makes 50 lbs of crawfish and I can eat as much as I like-as long as I help peel all the left-over crawfish. I'm ok with that.....
We got a pedicure the day we hung out-Look Lisa-your toes are on the internet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment